In India, we offer a concentrated, experiential program with the aim of graduating many Facilitators to spread HC in their local centers.
This program is held at Kanha Shanti Vanam, and includes:
• Self study / Pre-course work
• Maintaining a personal Learning Journal throughout the program
• 6-day Intensive covering all the core concepts, consciousness and skills of Nonviolent Communication and how it is aligned with Heartfulness.
• Practice & Integration, with assignments, for 3-4 weeks. This will include participating in a weekly Practice group, working with an “Empathy Buddy” and submitting weekly learning reports to the group, to receive feedback and coaching.
• Follow-up 3-day Intensive
• Practice & Integration, for approximately 3 months. For those who are ready, this could include running introductory workshops and study groups in their centres.
• 5 day Intensive, with strong emphasis on Facilitation skills.
• Continued study, integration, mentoring and assignments. Introducing Heartful Communication into local centres and other Heartfulness training programmes, eg Connects and Preceptor trainings.
Three batches of 20-30 participants each, began their training in the fall of 2019, and more are planned in 2020.
Trainees will graduate on an individual basis, based on their success in understanding and integrating the principles, concepts and skills of HC into their way of being, plus their ability to share HC with others.